The Ministry of Health (MoH) infographic, as updated on April 29, 12 pm, showed that the total number of COVID-19 GREEN zones in Malaysia has increased to 88 districts!
These districts are either have 0 recorded COVID-19 cases since the beginning or that all COVID-19 patients are recovered and discharged, thus making the district has 0 active COVID-19 cases.
Meanwhile, it too stated that there are 12 red zones and 57 yellow zones.
The 12 red zones are:
1. Petaling District, Selangor (37 active cases)
2. Hulu Langat District, Selangor (66 active cases)
3. Kepong District, Kuala Lumpur (94 active cases)
4. Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur (293 active cases)
5. Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur (62 active cases)
6. Melaka Tengah, Melaka (48 active cases)Photo source: MoH’s official website
7. Seremban, Negeri Sembilan (57 active cases)
8. Johor Bahru, Johor (48 active cases)
9. Kluang, Johor (84 active cases)
10. Kuantan, Pahang (37 active cases)
11. Kuching, Sarawak (165 active cases)
12. Kota Samarahan, Sawarak (64 active cases)Photo source: MoH’s official website
Malaysia currently has 5,945 COVID-19 confirmed reported cases, with 4,087 recovered cases and 100 death cases. There are still 1,758 active cases!
Fellow Malaysians, let’s all stay at home and break the chain of COVID-19!
Cover photo: MoH’s official website