As the Movement Control Order (MCO) has been switched to Conditional MCO (CMCO), interstate travel is allowed for individuals that fall under these 2 categories:
1. Malaysians who are stranded in villages or other places to return to their homes;
2. Those who want to return to their work cities.
The Police DiRaja Malaysia’s Facebook posted the interstate application form, stated that Malaysians could apply through the ‘Gerak Malaysia’ application online, while for those who do not have a smartphone could download the form, print it out and submit to the nearest police station after filling up their details.Facebook: Police Diraja Malaysia
Meanwhile, the caption too included the 4 steps for Malaysians who want to apply to follow:
1. Malaysians must go to the official page of PDRM and download the forms;
2. Fill in the information on the 2 forms;
3. After completing, contact the nearby police station to request a meeting and submit the form;
4. Submit the forms to the police for verification purposes.