Apple’s latest iPhone SE is coming to Malaysia next week and it’s their latest budget offering for 2020. It comes in a familiar 4.7″ screen form factor but it runs on the same Apple A13 Bionic chip as the current iPhone 11 Pro.
- iOS 13
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD
- 1334×750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- A13 Bionic chip
- 64GB/128GB/256GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 12-megapixel Wide camera, ƒ/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- Front Camera: 7-megapixel camera（ f/2.2 ）
- Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Video playback: Up to 13 hours
- Lightning connector
- Fast‑charge capable:
- Up to 50 per cent charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- Bluetooth 5.0
Price: 64GB – RM1,999 / 128GB – RM2,199 / 256GB – RM2,699
You can order the iPhone SE in Malaysia starting 11th May 2020 on the Apple Online Store and the Apple Store app. It will be available through authorised retailers later that week. If you prefer to get it on contract, it will also be available from Celcom, Digi, Maxis and U Mobile.